Linyanti Ebony (African Bush Camps)
Situated adjacent to Linyanti Bush Camp, Linyanti Ebony is in a private concession on the banks of Linyanti Marsh which borders the western boundary of Chobe in the Chobe Enclave. The marshes are the only water source for miles around and attract water-adapted and desert-adapted wildlife, large numbers of birdlife. The marshes also offer the ability to undertake a diversity of activities.
Linyanti Ebony is a small eight-bedded tented camp with a choice of three twin-bedded tents and one family room, all built on elevated decking affording stunning views of the endless vistas and lagoons of the Linyanti River system. The well–appointed tents all have en-suite facilities with a shower and flushing toilet, a comfortable sofa with a writing desk, chest of drawers and a cupboard.
The camp’s main dining and lounge area is complemented by its own splash pool. Both Linyanti Bush Camp and Linyanti Ebony can be booked together on request for groups of up to 20 people.
Linyanti Ebony offers a diverse range of water and land activities throughout the year. These include game drives in open 4WD vehicles, walking excursions with an armed professional guide, boating and Mekoro excursions, and fishing the recently-replenished water-filled lagoons.
• Small and intimate camp ensures a personalised and exclusive experience off the main tourist routes
• Camp can be booked exclusively with a minimum of six people, and is open year round
• Private reserve location allows for off road game drives and night drives in addition to the usual game drives, game walks, fishing, Mekoro excursions and boat trips
• Lion, sable, roan, leopard, wild dog, red lechwe, hippo, crocodile and the rare and elusive sitatunga antelope can be found in the surrounding marshes.
• Spectacular birding all year round due to its location on the bank of a marsh and its proximity to the Linyanti River